Friday 30th March 2012
I am delighted to announce details of a new publication from the GUI National Golf Academy called ‘Better Golf’ – a 36 page digital magazine which brings you the best advice available from experts at the Academy.
See www.bettergolf.ie for details on how to sign up for free and to read our first issue.
In our current issue, we have:
- Tips from Academy Professional Kenny Fahey
- Interview with Neil Manchip – GUI National Coach
- Interview with Shane Lowry
- Karl Morris, our Mind Coach, provides information on the psychology of golf
- Yoga for Golf Ireland gives us tips on flexibility
- Shane Lawlor and Tony O’Regan give fitness and stretching advice
- Nutrition, we look at what you should eat before and during your round of golf
This publication is provided FREE of charge in an easy to read digital format at www.bettergolf.ie
We would like golf clubs to encourage their members to sign up for this new and exciting magazine. If you could forward this email on to as many members as possible on our behalf I would be very grateful.
All clubs that have 25 members or more subscribed to Better Golf on 31st October 2012 will be entered into a draw to win:
- 60 Full Day Passes for members of the club for coaching sessions with your club professional
- 15 hours with a GUI National Golf Academy professional (if your own coach is not available)
- An introductory session for 15 of your members with Yoga for Golf Ireland at the Academy
- VIP membership for your club Captain & Lady Captain in 2013
- A Short Game Clinic for your 2012 Captain, 2012 Vice Captain, 2013 Vice Captain, 2012 Lady Captain, 2012 Lady Vice Captain & 2013 Lady Vice Captain to be held in 2013.
We collect Golfnet numbers from subscribers, and this is how we determine the number of subscribers in each club. Visit www.bettergolf.ie to subscribe now! The draw takes place in November.
|< Prev||Next >|